LXA Test Automation Controller
The LXA Test Automation Controller (TAC) controls a single device under test (DUT) during development and testing. It is aimed at DUTs running Embedded Linux, but can be used for a variety of embedded devices. The LXA TAC provides the most common interfaces needed to remotely control a DUT. Furthermore it can be extended using LXA IOBus devices.
The LXA TAC fits the following needs:
Remote control a DUT during bootloader, operating system or application development.
Testing and Quality Assurance
Execute test suites for bootloader, operating system or application on real hardware.
Remote working and resource sharing
With remote control over the DUT there is no need to have the DUT on your desk. Remote working and sharing of scarce prototypes is possible.
The LXA-TAC is well integrated into the labgrid embedded test automation framework, enabling automatic end-to-end testing of embedded devices.
- Gigabit Ethernet with PoE (IEEE 802.3af) with internal Ethernet switch
- DC input (if PoE is not used)
- USB-C with USB 2.0 device port: Can be used as USB gadget (either facing infrastructure or DUT)
- Serial debug console
- OLED-display with button
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 3x USB 2.0 (power and data switchable per port)
- Combo-Header (2.54mm for simple usage):
- UART (3.3V logic level) with RX, TX, RTS and CTS
- 3.3V supply for external level shifter
- UART and power supply switchable
- 2x potential-free contact for switching of jumpers
- DUT power supply switch (max 48V, 5A) with voltage and current measurement
- CAN interface (for connection to DUT)
- LXA IOBus: For connection of LXA IOBus compatible extension devices